A to Z of me

Inspired by Darshana's and Ramya's A to Zs,I have finally penned down mine.Tweaked a bit here and there.
Here it is:.


A- Age: It is just a number

B- Biggest fear: Power Cut when inside the Lift

C- Current Time: 9.45 PM

D- Drink you last had: Brooke Bond Three Roses Tea

E- Everyday starts with: Brushing my teeth

F- Favourite superhero: Chota Bheem


G- Ghosts, are they real? Dont know.And I hope I never get to know :)

H- Hometown: Chennai/Bangalore

I- In love with: Reading and writing

J- Jealous of: All those size-zeros

K- Killed someone: Oh yes.Lot of cockroaches and mosquitoes.And even one rat.

L- Last time you cried: Kabali movie.Emotional scene.

M- Middle name: Friends say it sounds funny

N- Number of siblings: None

O- One wish: It's a secret

P- Person you last called: My Husband

Q- Question you're always asked: Why has your hair become so thin?

R- Reason to smile:Lots.Most of all My Family.Especially my son.

S- Sounds that annoy you: TV on high volume


T- Time you woke up: 6.30 am

U- Umbrella colour: Black.Doesn't matter as long as it protects from rain and shine

V- Vacation destination: Munnar,Kerala

W- Worst habit:Forgetting important things

X- X-Rays you've had: It was for some package medical check up

Y- Your favourite food: Puran Poli

Z- Zodiac sign: Aquarius,the independent thinker


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Written for Day 9 of Blogchatter HalfMarathon



Labels: